Today's blog topic is "My top 10 favorite movie characters". I got this idea from my sister, Lana. (I still haven't figured out how to post clickable links, but that's another day). It was difficult to narrow it down to just 10, because I have so many favorite movies. But I chose the first 10 that came to mind. Now these are movie "characters", not actors.... although in most cases I am a huge fan of the actor as well. So here are my favorites:
1. Hanibal Lecter is, by far, my most favorite movie character ever! Can't really explain why, he just is.
2. Clarice Starling, from Silence of the Lambs, is also a favorite character. I just love the movie period. So all the people in it are terrific!
3. Austin Powers is the epitome of cool! What more can I say! LOL
4. Greg Focker, in Meet the Parents..... soooo funny!
5. Ed, from "Identity". I have always had a huge crush on John Cusack, so anything he does is awesome. I really loved him in Identity, though.
6. I love ALL the characters in Little Miss Sunshine. It's one of the best movies ever!! But since I had to choose one character, I chose Uncle Frank, played by Steve Carrell. "I'll have a blue raspberry slushie!" LOLOL
7. Norman Bates in Psycho. I love the original. All the others were great as well...
8. Sussanna Kaysen, from Girl, Interupted... played by Wynona Ryder. I really liked Angelina Jolie's character as well.
9. Julia Roberts is awesome! I like her character in ALL her movies, like Pretty Woman, Mona Lisa Smile, Sleeping with the Enemy, etc. But I especially loved her as Erin Brockovich.
10. Beauty and the Beast is the BEST animated movie of all time! Who doesn't love Belle!!! She's the best.....